31 March 2012

a long shirt


I wanted to have a baggy and comfortable dress
and that's how I came to this:

a shirt, longer than usual.


Loving these details... 



I really like the fabric: it is a combination of silk and linen.
Oh yeees, it wrinkles a lot as you can see, 
but it has a nice subtle sheer.
It somehow gives the garment a touch of elegance. 
To tell you the truth I am not really sure about the color...
but hey, you can't have everything!

And that's me, 
trying to make a good photo out of it...

It wasn't a good day, 
but blurred and in motion everything looks better!


It has a vintage touch, doesn't it?
Like a true old-fashion lover I couldn't pass up
the chance to wear a chemise beneath.
Here it is...

I bought the fabric in Spain, it is called Piel de Angel
which means angel's skin, nice ha?!
I found it really interesting at that time, 
they mostly use it in ladies undergarments. 
I suppose it has something to do with it 
being so soft and lightweight.



Sorry guys, but I won't model this one!
;o))





2 comments: