20 March 2012

Full of circles skirt

Yeah ok I know...
summer, or maybe better, spring is coming and 
I present you with a winter garment?!
Sorry for that folks, but it comes in continuation 
with the previous post.
Detais do matter, remember?!

This is the very second skirt that I made using a pattern and 
learning the tricks of a proper seamstress ;o))
The pattern is very simple (A-line skirt, pleated at the front).
I gave it a little twist though by decorating the belt: 
handstitched circles in contrasting color and .....
.......buttons of course! 
Sewed some of my favorite ones and that was all!





Presenting me and my favorite cousins on a ¡sunny! winter day excursion.

We had a lot of fun on that day...

...mmmm too cold, maybe not just yet!



Waiting for the summer impatiently we are!!


No comments:

Post a Comment