07 March 2012

Sew-vivor: TOP 10

Alas, I didn't make it to the Top 10 of the Sew-vivor competition,
but I did get an honorable mention yeah!
You can find the Top 10 list here.

Some of the projects chosen are really smashing!
I picked out these ones...


cute and simple
Bow Dress by Swenson Love         fklkff

the importance of details,
very elegant indeed

This one is a mention too, but..
I simply love the style!


Good luck to them all!

As for me,
I am really content that I finally put myself to create this blog.
If it wasn't for this competition's deadline, 
it would have taken me a couple of years more...
what? don't believe me?! sure you do!
Well, now that there is no pressure, I have to think about what is coming next...
this summer I have 2 weddings to attend to!
The one is in North Greece (cold weather) and the other one in South Spain (hot weather).

Can't wait ! ;o))


2 comments:

  1. can't wait either to see your new creations :)
    something in yellow for Sevilla, something in blue for Florina??

    ReplyDelete