26 April 2012

would you dare?

Me, personally, if I was daring enough,
I would walk around in Athens in dresses like these...
I mean during daytime, doing normal stuff like buying tomatos and
not just making some fancy appearence in some bar.

Couture Allure dresses as seen in Vintage Bulletin


And these, although a bit less extravagant they are.




This one is a favorite, I am in love with the fabric.

Just look at them how happy they are!
It sure is the 50s...



 
all images above are from vintage bulletin

One thing is for sure: one of my next sundresses will be in this style.
I just have to try it out. And who knows...maybe the grocer around the corner
won't be that surprised seeing me buying tomatos dressed like this.
We all are performing in this life somehow ;o)
And that´s that!
I just thought of sharing some of my favorite images with you,
coming back soon with new creations!
I will leave you with these lovely ladies here...
...oh those were the days!!







3 comments:

  1. Βγαίνει η Κατερίνα τσάρκα στην Αθήνα...

    Πάντα ήσουν Βουγιούκλω :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. χαχα! αυτό θα το πάρω ως κοπλιμέντο ;ο)

    ReplyDelete
  3. πρέπει να το τολμήσεις Νατασού, άλλωστε ποιός νοιάζεται στις μέρες μας;
    θά χει πάντως πολύ πλάκα!!!το μόνο σίγουρο αυτό

    ReplyDelete