15 February 2019

Stella



me with my hat on by Stella

This is what made my heart bleed from love in the past days, a simple drawing. But it is my niece's drawing, age 4, who came to visit and has proven herself to be a keen artist. Maybe all children are at this age, no idea whatsoever. Here is me then through Stella's eyes, with my big hat on! Cannot tell how much I love this detail and of course there is no other way to be. She has always liked my hats and truth is that in winter time she has always seen me with a hat on. I have a friend who always asks me how many I have. I don't have that many, I just always have one on. 




So here is my small collection and I sadly say that the brown one is a lost item. A great loss for me among others lately, may we always lose items and not people that we love. And since I talked to you about my loving niece, it is time to show you what I made for her when she was born. 



The photos aren't very inspiring, but you get the idea. Lately we had many baby arrivals among our group of friends, so this is partly what I have been doing lately and not sewing, preparing gifts for the newborns. I will show to you one day in a next post. 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Natasa,
    Being a hat lover and Stella addict myself, I must admit I am jealous.
    Her painting of your hat reminded me of a ship sailing on your head. It is truly brilliant.
    As for the outfit you made her, I ll only say she is lucky to have you!
    Chryssa

    ReplyDelete