01 March 2013

cars here, there and everywhere

Presenting mm's shirt full of cars.

It isn't black, like Juanes claims in his song,
nor light blue like Dalaras does.
[And speaking of shirts couldn't miss this classic by Kazantzidis.]

Well, it is light blue to be exact,
only covered with thousand little colourful cars.

I found the fabric in Ribes y Casals,
in the department with baby and infant textiles.
R&B was and is one my favourite spots in Madrid..


As soon as I saw the fabric, I knew who would love it. And I was right.
Turned into a shirt for mm it was.


Like true paparazzi she resisted me making photos of her at that time.
The shirt dates a couple of years ago, when I was living in Madrid. 
But the right time has come and she has indulged me.



It must be the new haircut ;o)



4 comments:

  1. ¡Hagas lo que hagas, ponte bragas!
    No he tenido ni tendré mejor camisa que esa hasta que me hagas otra.
    Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Segun mis numeros tu post es el mas popular hasta ahora.sera por la camisa?no creo.es por el modelo tan famoso.gracias a ti.

      Delete
    2. Se ha dicho, hagamosnos unas entonces!

      Delete