29 January 2013

scissors

So proud of my new pair of scissors!! hip hip!

So proud that I had to share it with you.
It is a plain pair of scissors for common use after all, 
but I do fancy things with personality.
Like this here

and here.

Oh well, they are useful at least, each one in it's own way.
Can't wait to try them out, but neither do I want to drag them out 
to the real world and commence their slow destruction through use.
Am I exaggerating? It may be.
But I will continue my way and resist until 
I find the proper occasion to inaugurate them.

And speaking of scissors, 
no proper seamstress should dance around 
without at least a hanful of them, right?
The sign speaks for itself.

for the non-Greeks το ψαλίδι means a pair of scissors.


1 comment:

  1. ναι ρε συ! χαιρομαι ποθ καποιος με καταλαβαινε! προχθες εκοψα με το καινουργιο ψαλιδακι και ηταν σκετη απολαυση...

    ReplyDelete