28 November 2012

little black skirt

I would't know about the little black dress,
as I don't use one, 
but I do know about the little black skirt: it is a must.


It offers limitless comfortable and stylish combinations. 
In a few words: the perfect solution for a person like me, 
who gets up in the last minute  
and has to decide in 5 secs what to wear.

Fancy detail: the pocket lining matches the skirt's lining.


The cardigan is a Crochelle creation discovered in a discount bazzar that I didn't meant to go,
but I finally did and so happy that I did:
fell in love on the spot. 
She is a greek creator, talented and very down-to-earth.
(I hope she won't mind my interference with the buttons :o))



Excepting the pockets, there is nothing complicated in this pattern, 
perfect for all beginners it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment