30 May 2012

hello again!

Do you know the movie??


It is my big sister's favorite and mine too of course!
It is so funny, you have to see it some day.

Don't you love her outfits?!
 (Sorry about the picture's quality.)

Writing again after all this time feels like coming back from the dead, 
just like Shelley Long did in the movie.
I was pretty busy with work and I have to admit, 
that I dedicated more time to knitting/ crocheting than sewing:
 a new cover for my seat


shoes for a friend's baby girl...

More ideas about experimenting with cotton were rushing through my head but 
I soon realised that I had a wedding in a couple of weeks and 
had no time for all this, so priorities were reorganised.
I had to finish the dress to wear at the wedding 


and also I wanted to make a warm bolero,
because it is still chilly at nights, especially near the sea..
To see the dress finished you will have to wait a bit longer
but here is how the bolero is going so far...
I have completed the first sleeve and I am trying to finish the second one.
(The pattern is from here, slightly altered.)

Although life is moving fast forward, 
these things make me stop and enjoy:

1. the plants in my balcony





2. my new friend who crawls out whenever I water the plants
did you notice that he is slowly changing his colour?!


3. coffee, yeaaah! 

I will leave you with that.
See you again, soon!






1 comment:

  1. Guilty as charged!
    This movie never fails to cheer me up :D

    ReplyDelete